As nose is the center of the face, it is an important facial part. Especially, well balanced and symmetrical nose gives attractive apperance in both men and women.
Nose augmentation can create defined and sophisticated appearance which may otherwise seem unattractive because of low nose bridge.
How does BK make Ideal Nose?
There are a couple of factors BK considers to make an ideal nose.
1. Ideal height of nose
Angle between nose bridge and forehead: 115-135 degrees
Angle between columella and philtrum angle: 95-105 degrees
2. Ideal shape of nose
Straight nose with slight curvy tip
3. Length of nose
1/3 of the face length
In addition, there are 2 different incision method which the surgeon decides which method is suitable for indivisuals.
1. Open Incision Method
1. This method is used to get an open view of the interior nose structures when the framework of the nose needs an adjustment in its height, width, or length.
2. After an incision is made across the nostrils and columella, the skin is raised to expose the cartilage and bone structures within.
Scars are only visible from a closer view and they disappear in 2-3 months.
2. Closed Incision Method
1. This method is used to slightly raise nose tip or bridge.
2. Procedure is performed through small incision made inside the nostrils.
3. It has an advantage of concealing scars, but can only be used for relatively simple procedures due to the difficulty of gaining access to the interior view.
* If you are interested in this post, make a reservation today via e-mail or call! *
Contact per Language
English : email@example.com +82 10 5021 8886
Indonesia : firstname.lastname@example.org +62 822 6188 0404
Malaysia : email@example.com +82 10 8626 8896
Singapore : firstname.lastname@example.org +65 9389 7749
China : email@example.com +82 10 4934 8886
Japan : firstname.lastname@example.org +82 10 7128 2886
Mongolia : email@example.com +82 10 4072 0403
Vietnam : firstname.lastname@example.org +82 10 4732 8894
Russia: email@example.com +82 10 4783 8886
Thailand: firstname.lastname@example.org +82 10 4783 8886